John Bridge Sons Inc. is located in Chester, PA, with a supporting location in Lancaster, PA. We have been supporting the quad state area with Power Transmission, Material Handling and Engineering solutions since 1880.Our staff is dedicated to providing more than just order fulfillment; we partner with our customers to provide the best solution for their requirements. Our outside Sales team has the expertise to satisfy all your Industrial Power Transmission and engineering needs, with inside representatives you can count on to handle your daily concerns.
A dedicated staff intent on supplying our customers with intimate partnership rarely equaled in our industry. Quality names like Martin, Rexnord, T.B. Woods, Loctite, Force Control and Link Belt plus many others allow JBS to support all aspects in the Industrial Power Transmission field. Specializing in material handling, couplings and gearboxes, our outside Sales team has the expertise to satisfy all your Industrial Power Transmission and engineering needs, with inside sales people you can count on to handle your daily PT concerns.
Our Quality Policy
John Bridge Sons Inc. is dedicated to furnishing quality products and engineering solutions with excellent customer support in a timely professional manner.
HONESTY & TRUE VALUE NEVER FAIL!
We Now Distribute the Complete WEG Line of Industrial Motors and Controls
John Bridge is pleased to announce we now distribute the complete WEG line of Industrial Motors and Controls. Contact us to learn more.
W-22 Severe-Duty Motor Standard Features:
- 50/60 Hz rated (380V on nameplate – 400/415 available)
- Rated 50HZ at same horsepower up to 250HP 1.0 Service Factor for 2, 4 & 6 pole motors
- Rated 50Hz at same horsepower up to 125HP 1.0 Service Factor for 8 pole motors
- Class F insulation (impregnation resin and magnet wire are class H)
- F1 mounted (cast iron frames are F2 convertible). Frames 447T and up can easily be F2 converted by simply rotating the terminal box adapter
- Cast iron frames: regreasable ball bearings (frames 254T and up)
- Gasketed conduit box